Have a Booth
We welcome organizations and agencies to distribute information and connect with one another at the Human Rights Day Celebration.
To date, the following are confirmed:
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State
- Amnesty International – Nashville Chapter
- Citizens Commission on Human Rights
- End Slavery Tennessee
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Metropolitan Nashville Human Relations Commission
- Nashville Peace & Justice Center
- Tennessee Human Rights Commission
- Tennessee United for Human Rights
- Tennesseans for Alternatives to the Death Penalty
- Unicef USA
- United Nations Association, Nashville Cordell Hull Chapter
We are not charging money for booths, but you must apply and the work of your organization must have relevance to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Please note: space is limited, and you may be assigned to share a table when you arrive. Setup begins at 4:00pm. Please have your booth set up before the reception starts at 5:00pm.
Tickets are not needed for the reception and exhibition area. Organizations with a booth will receive one free ticket for the program which runs from 6:00pm – 7:00pm. Additional tickets may be purchased on our ticket page.