Have a Booth
We welcome organizations and agencies to distribute information and connect with one another at the Human Rights Day Celebration.
To date, the following are confirmed:
- Amnesty International – Nashville Chapter
- Citizens Commission on Human Rights
- Metropolitan Nashville Human Relations Commission
- Tennessee Human Rights Commission
- Tennessee United for Human Rights
- Unicef USA
- United Nations Association, Nashville Cordell Hull Chapter
Please note: space is limited, and you may be assigned to share a table when you arrive. Setup begins at 4:00pm. Please have your booth set up before the reception starts at 5:00pm.
Tickets are not needed for the reception and exhibition area. Organizations with a booth will receive one free ticket for the program which runs from 6:00pm – 7:00pm. Additional tickets may be purchased on our ticket page.