Speak Your PeaceWords of peace from Nashville religious leaders
Time: Thursday, Sept. 19, 2019
- 5:00 pm – Refreshments
- 5:30 pm – Program Begins
- 6:30 pm - Program Ends
Join a diverse crowd for the Nashville Celebration of International Peace Day!
Hear perspectives on peace from the world’s religions, shared through religious leaders and people of faith.
- Cathy Jennings (Latter-day Saints)
- Prem Singh Kahlon (Sikh)
- Rabbi Joshua Kullock (Judaism)
- Rev. Omaràn D Lee (AME Church)
- Carol Grady Mansour (Baha'i)
- Latricia Muhammad (Nation of Islam)
- Nashville International Center for Empowerment
- Organized Neighbors of Edgehill
- Tennessee United for Human Rights
To participate in the program or have a table, Contact Us.
Sponsored by Tennessee United for Human Rights