Have a Booth
We welcome organizations and agencies to distribute information and connect with one another at the Human Rights Day Celebration.
To date, the following are confirmed:
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State
- Amnesty International – Nashville Chapter
- Borderless Arts Tennessee
- Catholic Charities of Tennessee, Inc
- Citizens Commission on Human Rights
- Free for Life International
- Metro Human Relations Commission
- Nashville Peace & Justice Center
- Tennessee Human Rights Commission
- Tennessee United for Human Rights
- Unicef USA
We are not charging money for booths, just these simple requirements:
- you must apply on or before December 4th
- the work of your organization must have relevance to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- the information, materials or items you are displaying or distributing must be relevant to your human rights work and one or more articles of the UDHR.
Tables are assigned as organizations arrive. Space is limited, and you may be asked to share a table. Setup begins at 4:00pm. Please have your booth set up before the reception starts at 5:00pm.
Tickets are not needed for the reception and exhibition area. Organizations with a booth will receive one free ticket for the program which runs from 6:00pm – 7:00pm. Additional tickets may be purchased on our ticket page.